Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lie~

Today i've been trick, i've been lied, i've been cheated!!! Not just me i believe, many freind of mine feel that too i must say. So, for today's event, let's talk about lie~

Lie, what is lie?
From dictionary:
1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
2. an inaccurate or false statement.
3. to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive.
4. to express what is false; convey a false impression.

But for me? Lie is just a thing that makes me wanna get berserk and scream bad words out LOUD!!! I believe that everyone gets that feeling too when they find out they are being cheated, right? But as time passes, i've calm down... Haha... But still... hate it!!!

So, please, whoever it is that tries to cheat me on something, think before you act... Or else... Hehehehehehe................

Sleepy now, maybe will be back soon to talk about stories that i'd been through, but not today, because it's a bit late and my dad is sooooooooooooo bising =.="
LoL~ until then. Chao~~~

1 comment:

-Virut- said...

just spit em out, than just keep harbor em.

Post a Comment