Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hurm...

I'm gonna change my layout and everything on my blog to a new IMBA level of supremacy and artistically beautiful!

Yea right... I'm lazy of doing it lah. I cant stand that I'm such a lazy guy... ~.~" i wont do anything until the last minute. i wont do anything unless thr is someone who force me to. This kind of lazyness syndrome starts right bout after form5. That is why u can see me grow fatter and fatter everyday. I cant concentrate on what i really wanted. I think i'm lost in the dimension of nowhere. I cant know who I am, what i want, who i wanna become, what is my goal. I'm just going to college blindly everyday and play the whole time when i'm free. Hurm... Still cant find the something that gives me the strength or motivate me on doing things to my tip top will. Lacking of the force, the power, the will since that time from that someone, coz already given up on her, so, still a lost person.

Pray pray pray. I wanna be something useful and something that people would recognize!!! ARGH!!!! God plz bring that source of power for me. I cant find it anywhere...

Anyways, Greek Mythology is fun but complicated, studying bout it :D Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment